Venue: 1131 Mission Street
Pricing and Selling Your Art
In this 3 hour workshop, we will address how to price and sell your art – 2 very crucial skills for artists to succeed.
- Learn the most common misconceptions and fears artists have about pricing and how to overcome them.
- Discover the top 10 guidelines for pricing art that will demystify and facilitate the process.
- Learn key pricing formulas used in the art world that will help you price your art more systematically and consistently.
- Identify limiting beliefs preventing you from selling more art.
- Learn a whole new paradigm for selling that feels more authentic and fun.
- Acquaint yourself with the 8 stages of selling from starting conversations with potential buyers all the way to closing the sale and follow up.
This is an interactive workshop with group exercises and discussion. Fill in the blank handouts will be provided for participants to take notes.
Instructor: Martha Zlatar, Artist Success Coach
Dates: 1 class meeting / Wednesday, November 13
Time: 6:30-9:30 pm
Register with a friend and get 10% off the class fee.
Register with 5 friends and one person can take the class FREE OF CHARGE!
Registrations must be made at the same time by the same person for the discount to apply. For inquiries and to take advantage of special rates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you don’t see what you want here, we would love to hear your suggestions for future classes.
Please email Michael Gabrielle at email@example.com with your ideas!