Venue: 1131 Mission Street
Selling Your Art
Do you think that selling your art requires you to be pushy or manipulative? Are you confused about what to do or say when someone walks into your studio to look at your work? Do you frequently wonder how the art sales process works and how to do it right?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this workshop is for you! Selling your art does not have to be hard. There are stages to the sales process and if you learn and practice these stages you will start to see results. You may even start enjoying selling your work and getting to know your buyers and collectors.
In this 2-hour online class you will learn:
- The top 6 limiting beliefs that most artists have about the sales process that keep them from making more sales or selling their art all together;
- A new paradigm for selling that feels more authentic, engaging, and fun;
- The 8 stages of selling art (from meeting buyers to closing the sale) giving you a clear framework on how to handle the sales process;
- How to speak about your art in a way that is more interesting and engaging so that people are more likely to buy;
- Tips and ideas on how to cultivate collectors
About Your Instructor: Martha has advised emerging and mid-career visual artists on realizing their artistic goals for the last 19 years. Martha’s passion for psychology, business and the arts led her to launch ArtMatch, an art business and creativity coaching practice in San Francisco that supports creatives on becoming more “business savvy” and “professionals” on becoming more “creative”.
Instructor: Martha Zlatar, Artist Success Coach
Dates: 1 class meeting / Thursday, May 21
Time: 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Register with a friend and get 10% off the class fee.
Register with 5 friends and one person can take the class FREE OF CHARGE!
Registrations must be made at the same time by the same person for the discount to apply. For inquiries and to take advantage of special rates, email: email@example.com
And if you don’t see what you want here, we would love to hear your suggestions for future classes.
Please email Michael Gabrielle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas!