Venue: 1131 Mission Street
Selling Your Art Online
Selling your art can already feel very daunting for many artists – and if you add to the equation the world of social media, online marketplaces, and online galleries, this whole process can feel even more overwhelming and confusing.
In this 2 hour workshop you will learn:
- Most common fears and misconceptions artists have about selling art online;
- How the virtual world and social media are changing the art experience across-the-board from museums to individual artists;
- How to build and nurture your mailing list so you create meaningful relationships that can lead to sales;
- Learn about the key features that your website or online store needs to have in order to generate sales and grow your following;
- How to create compelling content that tells your story and grabs your audience attention in your email blasts and social media posts;
- Marketing strategies used by artists who are successfully selling their art online
About Your Instructor: Martha has advised emerging and mid-career visual artists on realizing their artistic goals for the last 19 years. Martha’s passion for psychology, business and the arts led her to launch ArtMatch, an art business and creativity coaching practice in San Francisco that supports creatives on becoming more “business savvy” and “professionals” on becoming more “creative”.
Instructor: Martha Zlatar, Artist Success Coach
Dates: 1 class meeting / Wednesday, January 27
Time: 5:30 pm-7:30 pm
Register with a friend and get 10% off the class fee.
Register with 5 friends and one person can take the class FREE OF CHARGE!
Registrations must be made at the same time by the same person for the discount to apply. For inquiries and to take advantage of special rates, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you don’t see what you want here, we would love to hear your suggestions for future classes.
Please email Michael Gabrielle at email@example.com with your ideas!