Call for ArtIsts
Thank you for your interest in MATRIX, an exhibition at Root Division.
The open call DEADLINE is May 1, 2022.
Root Division invites artists to apply for MATRIX, curated by Tracy Ren, taking place at Root Division in July and August of 2022.
MATRIX is an exhibition which centers the collective learning, healing and dreaming of historically overlooked and under-resourced artists. Artists will gather within the framework of MATRIX to practice alternative ways of being in the world, to experience, even if only momentarily, what we dream our futures will look and feel like.
This exhibition aims to strengthen, expand, and celebrate the networks of care within the SF Bay Area’s creative communities.
Artists working in all mediums are welcome to apply.
Exhibition Dates: July 7 – August 13, 2022
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION :
Please complete the digital application form, and submit the required documents.
Deadline for Submission: Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 11:59 pm
Additional material can be sent to email@example.com.
1. Submission Form: please submit the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
2. Images: Up to four jpgs associated conceptually with the open call. Each jpg should be 1200px in the largest dimension, labeled to correspond with the inventory numbers listed on the application (i.e. 01_LastName.jpg). If there is video it should be submitted as a still and as a link to a web-hosted video viewer.
3. Artist Resume: (2 pg. max)
4. Artist Statment: (1 pg. max) Please tell us how your work relates to the theme of the open call.
5. Submission Fee: A $10 fee must be on file by 5/01/22 for the email submission to be considered. E-payment can be made here.